POSTAGE & HANDLING
We make every effort to ensure that the products displayed on our website are representative of the original products in colour and design. Slight variations may occur due to technical reasons and with some artist’s work, slight colour variations may occur. Decor Concepts is not liable for any inaccuracies in the photographic representations of the products on the website. If you’d like further information on any of the products, please contact us before placing your order.
Delivery is FREE on orders over $100 within Australia.
Decor Concepts delivers worldwide, for orders outside Australia, please contact us for a quote before placing an order. Prices include GST. Below are the curtain and blinds delivery guidelines.
- Once we have confirmed your payment, delivery on custom-made products items will take up to 15 working days to delivery
- We endeavour to keep these delivery periods; however external factors, which are out of our control, can sometimes impact on these time frames.
- Should your order not arrive in the time frame as quoted above, please contact Decor Concepts.
Australia-Wide Curtain and Blinds Delivery
- Your product will be delivered via courier or Australia Post, depending on your location.
- To minimize delays, please provide any special delivery instructions along with your information.
- Courier companies will not call prior to delivery to confirm delivery times. If you are not at the address to collect your product, a calling card will be left. If you agree to have your order left and not signed for, you will be responsible for your product once it has been delivered.
- If any product is returned to us for any reason, without being delivered, you will be required to cover the cost of new delivery charges before your product is dispatched again.
Custom-made items cannot be returned for change of mind, incorrect measuring, or incorrect color choice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We love our curtains and are committed to delivering a high-quality product. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using our website.
By accessing the content of our website, you agree to legally abide by these terms, conditions and privacy statement. If you do not wish to abide by these terms, conditions and privacy statement then you may not navigate our website.
You will not attempt to interfere with the functional working of our website, and you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any server, website, computer system, router or any other internet connected device. You agree not to use our website for illegal purposes, and will abide by all laws and regulations applicable. You will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to restricted information/data or attempt unauthorised access to secured areas.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and Home Décor Concepts Pty Ltd.
- In these Terms and Conditions "We", "Our" or "Us" means Home Décor Concepts Pty Ltd.; and "You" or "Your" means the person who accepts these Terms and Conditions, by using this Website and associated software, networks and processes, including the purchase of Products or services through the Website.
- By using the Website, or placing an Order, You agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding Agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products. The Agreement together with your Order constitutes the entire agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products. The Agreement cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or other official notice.
- If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years you cannot place Orders with Home Décor Concepts Pty Ltd. By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
- On receipt of an Order Confirmation, Home Décor Concepts Pty Ltd. reserves the right to re-quote where a customer's curtain length is impossible to achieve with certain continuous fabrics without additional meterage, to create a band at the base. No work will proceed until a customer has been notified and has confirmed, either, a new more suitable fabric, or an acceptance of the new quote.
- On receipt of an Order Confirmation, Home Décor Concepts Pty Ltd. reserves the right to review all quotes at any time. We reserve the right to re-quote for curtains in an already accepted quote.
- In the event that you have held a selection for a period of time, you may find some of the products have been deleted from our website, we may not still be able to supply the product.
- We try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time, it is possible that shipping and other factors outside of our control may result in delays. Home Décor Concepts Pty Ltd. does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
- The date of dispatch listed on the Website is the estimated date of dispatch as is reasonably estimated and is subject to change without notice. During December and January when suppliers are closed delivery times may extend up to an additional 4 weeks.
- Should any materials ordered be unavailable, Home Décor Concepts Pty Ltd. will not proceed until the customer has been notified and has confirmed either, a new selection or a willingness to wait for the product.
All products you purchase from our website will be of satisfactory quality. We exclude all other express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the products, our website or any information or service provided through our website.
- No cancellations will be accepted if fabric or materials have been ordered. In the event of a cancellation where no materials or fabric have been ordered, a full refund will be made.
- All our soft furnishings are custom made to your specifications and it is imperative that the measurements you provide are accurate. We cannot be held liable for incorrect measurements provided by you. Our product(s) will comply with the measurements you entered on the order.
Home Décor Concepts Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for shrinkage or dropping of fabric in certain atmospheric conditions.
Home Décor Concepts Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for shrinkage due to laundering or cleaning.
- The warranty on all our products shall be 1 year against faulty manufacture only.
All curtains will be wrapped in plastic and/or boxed for delivery. You may have some creases due to packaging when you first hang your curtains. Most will disappear in a couple of weeks after hanging. The warmer/more humid the climate the quicker the creases reduce.
- Most of our fabrics are washable, however, we advise that you refer to the Care Label for specific instructions.
Home Décor Concepts Pty Ltd uses the latest in customer-friendly shopping procedures, with a reliable and secure checkout system. You can be confident we have invested in the most secure transaction methods available in Australia today. We do not keep any copies of credit card details. We only use this information for the processing of your order and provide any after sales services.
We may use your email address to send you information on our products and services.
- We do not use your personal data for any purposes other than that indicated above.
OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS: Please Note: If you select a delivery address other than an Australian address, we will email you with the additional freight costs before processing your order. These will need to be paid before your order can proceed.
- Please place order carefully as no refunds will be given for the change of mind or unsuitable colour selection. All items are displayed as digital images and there may be differences between the colour of the image and the actual colour. We endeavour to represent colours as accurately as possible.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that your process for accessing the website does not expose yourself to a risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage Your computer system. We take no responsibility for any such damage which may arise in connection with your use of the website.
- The website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
- All prices displayed on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Features and specifications of products described on the website are subject to change without notice.
- All dimensions of Products described in the Website have a 5% tolerance.
- In the event of an order cancellation, funds paid in relation to that order will be refunded in full. You will be provided with e-mail confirmation of the cancellation and refund.
Home Décor Concepts Pty Ltd does not accept any responsibility for Orders that are declined, delayed or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections.
- We use Paypal as our preferred payment method. You may provide your nominated credit card during the purchase process described on the Website. For further information on Paypal please visit their website. www.paypal.com.au
- If your nominated payment method triggers our fraud prevention protocols, we may contact you to confirm additional details or rescind the transaction. In this case, until your order has passed our fraud prevention protocols your order will not be fulfilled. If you do not provide the requested information within 10 days, your order will be cancelled and your payment will be refunded back to the method in which you paid. These information requests are sent to help protect credit card holders from online fraud.
- Where a Customer gives written authority for Products to be delivered without a signature, any and all included insurance cover will be voided.
- All refunds may take up to 7 business days to be processed. The customer must comply with directions from staff to facilitate a return.
- Returned Products must be returned in their original packaging and must be in a re-saleable condition. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that returned items are returned safely. We take no responsibility for Products lost in transit.
- By placing your order or otherwise contacting Home Décor Concepts Pty Ltd, you agree that we may store, process and use data collected from your order for the purposes of processing your order. By placing your order or otherwise contacting us, you also agree that we may use such data, other than credit card details, in order to provide you information. You may obtain a copy of the data held by us concerning you on request in writing. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee for processing such request.
- Home Décor Concepts Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the www.decorconcepts.com.au Website and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Any provision of these Terms and Conditions which is void or unenforceable may be severed from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the enforceability of other provisions.